5/20 Norfolk Street, FREMANTLE
Home Open : Mon 19th Feb, 3:15pm-3:45pm
This small group of just 5 architecturally crafted luxury residences is BRAND NEW and ready to move in to right now.
With this 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms home you will certainly be living in a boutique, world class residence and location.
After selecting this prime Norfolk Street location to create these contemporary, urban residences, the Architect carefully considered key criteria that savvy future owners would likely be looking for that can be very hard to find, including:
- maximisation of privacy and separation whilst maintaining a feeling of community;
- an abundance of natural light with generous room proportions "where it counts";
- great connection of indoor and outdoor spaces both in front of and behind the glass; and
- a build quality of the highest standard with flawless craftsmanship, timeless interior and exterior design and the best possible materials used.
The result is spectacular, and incomparable, which is why inspection is a must for discerning tenants.
The spaces and finishes will impress. Some highlights include:
- reinforced concrete slabs and double brick insulated external and dividing walls;
- 3.0 to 3.3 metre ceiling heights;
- solid timber hardwood flooring to living areas and bedrooms;
- Miele kitchen appliances including induction cook tops and fully integrated fridge/freezers;
- commercial grade powder coated aluminium frames with 10mm glass providing exceptional sound proofing and thermal qualities;
- spectacular Italian marble bathrooms and kitchen bench tops
- Belgian linen drapes and white timber plantation shutters on selected windows and doors;
- sleek custom kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cabinetry with full height robes;
- LED lighting, feature mirrors, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and camera intercoms; and
- each residence has its own laundry, store room, balcony and/or courtyard and secure under cover parking.
The location is perfect - a "walk everywhere" West End Fremantle Location, tucked away behind the tall pines that make Norfolk Street one of Fremantle's most famous. ALL of Fremantle's best attractions and amenities are just minutes walk away, including numerous restaurants, cafe's and bars, Fishing Boat Harbour, Bathers Beach, Fremantle Markets, Notre Dame University and the "Heritage Precinct", the Esplanade Park and Fremantle Train and Bus Stations.