41 Salisbury Street, SUBIACO
SOAK UP THE LIFESTYLE!
This architecturally renovated residence seamlessly combines contemporary style with classic character charm to create a spacious downsizer home with nothing left to do except move in and soak up the Subi lifestyle!
Nestled in a quiet leafy street in one of the western suburbs most coveted addresses, just a short stroll into the vibrant caf and shopping strip, the walking trails of Kings Park, Subi Centro and close to Subiaco Primary School, the CBD and a number of other premium schools, you couldn't hope for a better location.
The home is warm and inviting featuring a picture-perfect character faade with wonderful timber framed windows, a stained-glass window front door and a welcoming verandah that overlooks pretty gardens where you can enjoy your morning coffee in the sunshine.
The front of the home is true Subiaco charm' complete with stunning timber floorboards, soaring high ceilings with ornate detailing, generously sized rooms and multiple feature fireplaces that give the 3 front bedrooms and living area a sense of warmth and tradition. In addition, at the front, there is a renovated bathroom with stone bench tops and a large laundry with access to the clothes line at the side of the house.
The light filled north facing open plan kitchen, living and dining area have been cleverly designed by Colin Moore Architects and opens onto a large paved courtyard with a water feature perfect for garden parties and family entertaining.
Ensuring privacy and peace the master suite is located up a few stairs and features built in robes and ensuite.
A rare find in Subi - there's space for three cars! A double lock up garage with ROW and there is an extra parking spot for one car out the front of the property.
The layout of the home would suit any number of buyers including:
* couples or small families looking for a low maintenance lock up and leave
Area features include:
- Close to the shops, cafs and restaurants of Rokeby Road
- Subiaco Primary and Shenton College Catchment
- Close to Hospitals, Buses and Trains
- Close to Kings Park and UWA
- 5 Minute Drive to Perth City
- 15 Minute Drive to Cottesloe Beach
Property features include:
- Architecturally designed renovation
- Gorgeous character faade and front verandah
- Polished floorboards and three feature fireplaces
- Two separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Chef's kitchen with Miele cooktop
- Reconstituted stone benchtop
- Integrated bar fridge
- Master suite with BIR, ensuite with spa bath
- Bedrooms with character detail
- Large laundry and bath in second bathroom
- Seamless indoor/outdoor interaction
- Bi-Fold doors to outdoor entertaining
- Motorised awning and water feature
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Reticulation, Foxtel and NBN
- Two car parks from ROW and one car park at front
Whether you are an investor, family, downsizer looking for a lock up and leave or professional couple there has never been a better opportunity to secure a more stylish home in one of Subi's most sought after streets.